Soontree Sea Products Co., Ltd.
Thailand’s premier fresh seafood wholesaler, servicing over 100 fine restaurants, hotels and grocers nationwide. Founded in 1976 under the leadership of Khun Sithichai, the company has grown to become one of the largest seafood wholesaler in Thailand, and a leader in the industry.
“Over 40 years of experience guarantee the quality and services of
Soontree Sea Products Co.,Ltd.”
The business began in 1976 under the name “Soontree” by two siblings from a Thai-Chinese family. They started delivering fresh seafood using a motorcycle for a chef at one of the local hotels in Bangkok. At the same time, other family members were running a fish-soup restaurant in downtown Bangkok. Through precise and careful selection of high quality fresh seafood, the number of Soontree’s customers increased rapidly which automatically force an expansion.
The family bought a 2-unit shophouse next to the Bangkok Fish Market, allowing the them to daily source top of the catch. Moreover, With close proximity to customers in central Bangkok, Soontree was able to deliver freshly caught product product via temperature-controlled vans on a daily-basis. The success continued until 2001, when the company was officially registered as “Soontree Sea Products Co., Ltd.”
- Source the finest and freshest quality products
- Purchase top of the catch. Minimize the days out of water
- Build long term relationships
- Focus on customer benefits and satisfaction
- Purchase domestic whole finfish
- Offer our customers seasonal fresh products
- Be leaders in our industry
- Support sustainable products
- If it’s not fresh, we don’t deliver it